Baileys & Peppermint White Russian are two quick and delicious drinks you can mix and serve to your guests in minutes! Both of these beverages are sweet and tasty, perfect for New Year’s Eve or Christmas or a girl’s night out!
*This post contains advertisements or affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you buy any products that have been linked to on this post. It will not affect the prices of the items.*
Let’s be honest, I don’t like or drink alcohol almost at all, but when the Holidays come, I let myself a sip or two. When it comes to alcoholic beverages, I’m a girly girl, if you know what I mean. I like sweet and light drinks I can enjoy without burning me from inside or get me drunk.Baileys & Peppermint White Russian are two quick and delicious drinks you can mix and serve to your guests in minutes! Both of these beverages are sweet and tasty, perfect for New Year's Eve or Christmas or a girl's night out! Click To Tweet
Now, these two are just perfect for me, also you can make it lighter or harder, depends on how much vodka you put in them.
Baileys & Peppermint White Russian
- 2 cups Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Vodka
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 2 cup White Chocolate (Melted)
- 1 cup Coffee (for the Baileys White Russian)
- 2-4 drops Peppermint extract (for the Peppermint White Russian)
- Prepare two bottles for the two beverages. (Both about 25-29 US oz. or 4 16 US oz.)
- Pour the half of the vodka into one bottle and the other half into the other bottle.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and the whipping cream likewise the vodka. (Half of the portion of each bottle.)
- Melt the white chocolate and pour that into the bottles.
- Shake both of the bottles well.
- For the Baileys White Russian, add the (already cool) coffee and shake the bottle once more.
- For the Peppermint White Russian add the peppermint extract and shake that bottle as well.
- Store them in a cool place.
- (Thanks to the white chocolate, these drinks may thicken, so just shake them up before serving!)
For this recipe I recommend:
These probably way far from healthy, but I think it’s allowed once in a year. Give it a try, it’s New Year’s Eve tomorrow!
But please, stay safe and drink responsibly!
I’ll post tomorrow one more recipe this year and my annual Best of, so stay tuned!
PIN FOR LATER!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY START HERE AND HOME PAGES FOR MORE POSTS!
Also, check these recipes out!
- Crispy Fried Fish with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Baby Spinach Pesto – Pesto Pizza
- Green Tea Healthy Gummies with Honey Lemon Ginger
- Hungarian Cottage Cheese Noodles
- Christmas 2016