Hi I’m Anna! Welcome to my Blog!
I’m here to inspire and get inspired.
Back to the beginning:
I was born on 8th October, 1990 in Hungary and I still live here.
I’ve always been a creative, stubborn, a little bossy (okay…not just a little, but hey, someone has to be bossy…), a lot talkative leader (and organizer) with low self-esteem and self-confidence.
Now I’m an administrator at the elementary school I studied in my home town and working with my mother and my fiancé.
Creating ‘Anna Can Do It!’:
The logo flower is a simplified Amaryllis. I chose this flower because it means:
“Symbolic of success won after a struggle.”.
About the Blog:
I’m just an average women with average job, so after 8 hours of working I do my grocery shopping, got home and cook for my family, do the dishes, workout, then blog about the meals I made for them and the workouts (and injuries) I did.
Just like everyone else, I need simple, quick, filling and delicious recipes, without much mess. I try to workout daily basis and try not to get injury (well I mostly fail at the last one), try to get healthy and as I mentioned at the beginning I try to be happy.
Beside the everyday dinner cooking I love to do experiments in the kitchen, love to try out new recipes, new ingredients, new ways to cook the meals I put on the family table. I won’t lie, the result is not always edible, but I think that’s the point of trying, you learn from your mistakes; and sometimes the mistake’s result an even better dish than you originally planned!
So if you needs simple, delightful recipes, workout inspiration or read someone who probably understand your everyday problems, kitchen and workout fails, you’re at the right place!
- Anna is my middle name, my first name is Orsolya, but it’s harder to say and remember for those who are not Hungarian.
- I have hazel eyes and my original hair color is brown. Over the years I changed my hair color from brown to blonde to red and vice versa. Right now I’m on the way to go back to my natural hair color (haven’t dyed since August 2016), which most likely to happen this year or early next year.
- Mostly I’m a lemonade/citrus water lover. Otherwise a tea drinker, my favorite is the lemon flavored black tea. For coffee, I love Coffee Latte Macchiatos. For alcohol (rarely) I prefer a refreshing cider.
- Also, I’m a bookworm! Fan of the badass Grim Reaper/Private Investigator/God, Charley Davidson. Proud Slytherin.?
- I’m a Pinterest addicted, I think.
- I have three silly but lovely cats.
- I’m allergy to dust, mold, feathers and dog’s fur.
- I have dill and foods with dill, but I love dill pickles.
My Top Posts:
Don’t forget to follow me on social sites to keep updated!