Hi, I’m Anna! Welcome to my Blog!
I’m here to inspire and get inspired.
I’m • 27 • 🇭🇺 based • Food & Lifestyle Blogger • Bookworm • Tea Lover • Working on my Happily Ever After • Wife since 08.08.18. •
Back to the beginning:
I was born on 8th October 1990 in Hungary and I still live here.
I’ve always been creative, stubborn, bossy, talkative and a leader and organizer.
I’ve fallen in love with the cooking and baking as a teenager. It helped me through the most stressful times and anxiety, while I was getting better and better at both of them.
At the age of 16, I met my Husband, Laci and we’re together since 08.05.07. Engaged since 12.26.2010. Married since 08.08.18.
At the Szent István University
Creating ‘Anna Can Do It!’:
Long before I started this blog I’ve been thinking about a place where I find inspiration, where I can inspire others, where I can share my everyday problems, happiness and something that keep me going.
Well, after a few weeks of preparation and searching on Pinterest, on the 20th of February, 2014, I launched the Blog.
First I started blogging at weebly.com, then moved to wordpress.com about half a year later and finally I landed here, on wordpress.org. Now I’m owning my blog completely and I couldn’t be any happier with it. This was one of the best decision in my life. I love my blog, I’m proud of it and constantly working on to make it better.
When I was thinking about the name of the Blog I tried to find something timeless, something that will fit years later too and as I mentioned before, something that keeps me going, I have to reassure myself from time to time that I can do what I want to do. That’s how I choose ‘Anna Can Do It!’.
The logo flower is a simplified Amaryllis. I chose this flower because it means:
“Symbolic of success won after a struggle.”.
About the Blog:
Just like everyone else, I need simple, quick, filling and delicious recipes, without much mess. Besides the everyday dinner cooking, I love to do experiments in the kitchen, love to try out new recipes, new ingredients, new ways to cook the meals I put on the family table. I won’t lie, the result is not always edible, but I think that’s the point of trying, you learn from your mistakes; sometimes the mistake’s result an even better dish than you originally planned!
So if you need simple, delightful recipes, workout inspiration or read someone who probably understands your everyday problems, kitchen and workout fails, you’re at the right place!
- My full name is Molnár-Papp Orsolya Anna. Anna is my middle name, and my first name is Orsolya, but since it’s harder to say and remember for those who are not Hungarian, I decided on Anna here.
- I have hazel eyes and my original hair color is brown. Over the years I changed my hair color from brown to blonde to red and vice versa. Right now I’m on the way to go back to my natural hair color (haven’t dyed since August 2016), which most likely to happen this year or early next year.
- Mostly I’m a lemonade/citrus water lover. Otherwise a tea drinker, my favorite is the lemon flavored black tea. For coffee, I love coffee latte macchiatos. For alcohol (rarely) I prefer a refreshing cider.
- Also, I’m a bookworm! Fan of the badass Grim Reaper/Private Investigator/God, Charley Davidson. Proud Slytherin.
- I’m a Pinterest addicted.
- I’m allergic to dust, mold, feathers and dog’s fur.
- I hate dill and foods with dill, but I love dill pickles. I’m weird, I know.
My Top Posts:
Don’t forget to follow me on social sites to keep updated!