Hi, I’m Anna! Welcome to my Blog!
I’m here to inspire and get inspired.
Back to the beginning:
I was born on 8th October 1990 in Hungary and I still live here.
I’ve always been creative, stubborn, bossy, talkative and a leader (and organizer) with low self-esteem and self-confidence.
Creating ‘Anna Can Do It!’:
The logo flower is a simplified Amaryllis. I chose this flower because it means:
“Symbolic of success won after a struggle.”.
About the Blog:
Just like everyone else, I need simple, quick, filling and delicious recipes, without much mess. Besides the everyday dinner cooking, I love to do experiments in the kitchen, love to try out new recipes, new ingredients, new ways to cook the meals I put on the family table. I won’t lie, the result is not always edible, but I think that’s the point of trying, you learn from your mistakes; sometimes the mistake’s result an even better dish than you originally planned!
So if you need simple, delightful recipes, workout inspiration or read someone who probably understands your everyday problems, kitchen and workout fails, you’re at the right place!
- My full name is Papp Orsolya Anna. Anna is my middle name, and my first name is Orsolya, but since it’s harder to say and remember for those who are not Hungarian, I decided on Anna here.
- I have hazel eyes and my original hair color is brown. Over the years I changed my hair color from brown to blonde to red and vice versa. Right now I’m on the way to go back to my natural hair color (haven’t dyed since August 2016), which most likely to happen this year or early next year.
- Mostly I’m a lemonade/citrus water lover. Otherwise a tea drinker, my favorite is the lemon flavored black tea. For coffee, I love coffee latte macchiatos. For alcohol (rarely) I prefer a refreshing cider.
- Also, I’m a bookworm! Fan of the badass Grim Reaper/Private Investigator/God, Charley Davidson. Proud Slytherin.
- I’m a Pinterest addicted, I think.
- I’m allergy to dust, mold, feathers and dog’s fur.
- I hate dill and foods with dill, but I love dill pickles. I’m weird, I know.
My Top Posts:
Don’t forget to follow me on social sites to keep updated!